Merchant Services Providers Today
Fueled by an increase in digital payments, the merchant services industry has grown substantially. However, it faces a number of challenges. Hackers are siphoning credit card information and personal data at an alarming rate. In fact, it’s estimated that 8 out of 10 data breaches have financial motives.
Though the cases involving millions of credit card numbers spring to mind, it’s important to realize that even small business are targeted on a regular basis. Providing financial services to businesses is a major responsibility, and businesses must protect personal data to the best of their ability. Thankfully, CSR can help.
BENEFITS FOR MERCHANT SERVICES PARTNERS
- Provide your customers with exclusive CSR privacy services.
- Help them better safeguard personally identifiable information by providing self-assessments, steps to remedy identified deficiencies, policies and best practices, and regular performance monitoring.
- Offer CSR breach reporting services, which act sort of like insurance in case of a security event. Despite preparation, businesses are eventually going to be breached—it’s just a matter of when. Our breach reporting system can help minimize the harm in terms of fines and reputational damage.
- Generate new leads.
- Increase loyalty and customer retention.
- Gain recurring monthly revenue without capital investment.
HOW IS FINANCIAL INFORMATION COMPROMISED?
For a business, cyber theft involving credit card data and other personal information is a disastrous occurrence. In order to properly combat data hacks, it’s important to understand some of the most common causes. Consider these threats:
- POS intrusions
- Outdated software
- Phishing websites
- Skimming devices
- System failure
- Employee negligence
- Lost or stolen devices
ATTRIBUTES OF A CHANNEL PARTNER
As a merchant services professional, you may be an excellent fit as a CSR channel partner. Here are some desired traits:
- You have a strong roster of small- or medium-size business customers.
- You bill your customers monthly for services.
- You are eager to stand out in the competitive marketplace.
BECOME A CHANNEL PARTNER
Are you ready to increase your income, grow your business, and diversify your offerings? Fill out the form below to apply for the channel partner program. If you have any questions, call CSR today at 888-294-6971.