Security Providers Today
Driven by an increase in residential and commercial construction, the security and alarm industry is on the rise — and experts predict it will continue to grow. Stores, offices, manufacturers, and other businesses are increasingly installing security and alarm systems in order to cut down on theft, warn employees of fire hazards, and reduce their insurance costs.
But while security companies focus on safeguarding their clients’ property in a physical sense, today’s tech-focused world requires more. It’s no longer a question of if a business will experience a data breach — it’s a question of when. Three-quarters of all organizations have suffered a data/cybersecurity breach in the last 12 months.
One key way for security professionals to set themselves apart is to provide value-added offerings for the protection of personally identifiable information (PII) and other sensitive data. Teaming up with CSR is an excellent way to grow a security business.
BENEFITS FOR SECURITY PARTNERS
- Provide your customers with exclusive CSR privacy services.
- Help them better safeguard personally identifiable information by providing self-assessments, steps to remedy identified deficiencies, policies and best practices, and regular performance monitoring.
- Offer CSR breach reporting services, which act sort of like insurance in case of a security event. Despite preparation, businesses are eventually going to be breached—it’s just a matter of when. Our breach reporting system can help minimize the harm in terms of fines and reputational damage.
- Generate new leads.
- Increase loyalty and customer retention.
- Gain recurring monthly revenue without capital investment.
WHAT TYPES OF DATA ARE SMALL BUSINESSES MOST CONCERNED WITH PROTECTING?
Small businesses collect, store, and transmit a variety of PII and other confidential information. According to the The 2016 State of SMB Cybersecurity report, businesses cite these types of data as their top concerns:
- 66% Customer records
- 49% Intellectual property
- 46% Card or Debit Card information
- 26% Financial information
- 8% Employee records
- 5% Business correspondence
- 1% Other
ATTRIBUTES OF A CHANNEL PARTNER
As a security professional, you may be an excellent fit as a CSR channel partner. Here are some desired traits:
- You have a strong roster of small- or medium-size business customers.
- You bill your customers monthly for services.
- You are eager to stand out in the competitive marketplace.
If these apply to you, becoming a CSR channel partner can help you add revenue streams, attract customers, and set your business apart from competitors.
BECOME A CHANNEL PARTNER
Are you ready to increase your income, grow your business, and diversify your offerings? Fill out the form below to apply for the channel partner program. If you have any questions, call CSR today at 888-294-6971.